Saturday, November 20, 2010

The sixth UFWL draft pick is: Rob Van Dam

Every wrestling promotion needs good workers, and RVD is not only that but a very exciting talent as well. I don't see RVD as a headline act. I think he did his best work in ECW, and that the wrtiers over at WWE didn't know how to use him effectively. TNA is, well an old school wrestling guy like me doesn't watch TNA very often, so I can't really speak to how they have used him.

All good wrestling promotions need good workers first, and then they need to create an atmosphere where they can aadvance. I don't think RVD can carry the company, so I am going to return him to his hardcore roots.

RVD will start off in the UFWL Hardcore divison. Sure in might have headliner skills in the ring, but on the mike I am not guite sure. I expect him to move up from this start, but for now RVD needs to prove himself to the fans of the UFWL.

No comments:

Post a Comment