Friday, November 12, 2010

The idea



Hello my name is Navy, and the Ultimate Fantasy Wrestling League is my brain child. I am a huge mark for Pro Wrestling, and I wanted a chance to run a wrestling organization my way. The UFWL is my little hobby, ego trip, call it what you will.

So for starters we are going to hold a wrestler draft. I will be drafting some of the greatest wrestling talents from all promotions and most eras. I started watching wrestling in 1985 so don't be so shocked if most of my wrestlers come from that time.

The UFWL will have eight divisions, all with a championship belt. We start with teh Super Heavy Weight division which will be comprised of all those legendary wrestling big boys. We move on to the World Championship division which will feature some of the biggest names in pro wrestling history. Then we have the Television and North American divisions which will feature all those guys hat weren’t quite good enough to carry a promotion on their own. We of course will have a Cruiserweight division for all those little guys. There will be a women's division, a hardcore division, and of course a tag team division.

Each wrestler I draft will be placed in one of the above divisions and will be eligible for the strap in said division. Wrestlers can only advance in divisions based on their overall win/loss record. Of course that also means wrestlers can be demoted a division. Everything will be based on win loss records.

The plan is to have one weekly “TV” show, one “house” show, and a bi monthly pay per view. There will be ten people/teams in each division, and the initial titles will be decided by a 10 man battle royal.

From there we will see where this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment